The epay integration module as a universal checkout interface
Universal cash register integration with additional functions
Payment transactions is in a state of flux. The integration of terminals into the cash register is becoming increasingly complex due to different protocols, constantly growing requirements, market conditions and different hardware components.
That’s why epay has developed the epay integration module (IM) to easily connect payment terminals to the cash register. The epay IM acts as a universal POS interface or driver and thus enables a fast connection of all common payment terminals without having to directly support the respective POS interfaces of the payment terminal. The epay IM does not require reintegration when changing POS.
Furthermore the epay IM enables prepaid/gift card options and activation solutions.
In addition to the classic card payment, value added services are made available without much additional effort, such as:
- QR payment methods
- Prepaid SIM card top-ups and gift cards
- Reverse receipt printing
- Tip function
The epay IM also acts as a checkout integrator for alternative payment methods such as:
With over 1 billion users, Alipay is the largest payment platform in China.
Over 800 million WeChat users use the popular payment method WeChat Pay.
PayPal Pay is the payment method of the PayPal app, which has over 377 million users worldwide.
The Austrian payment method Bluecode is integrated by many partner apps as a payment solution.
Over 300 million customers worldwide rely on the Amazon Pay payment method.
Huawei Pay is the payment method of smartphone manufacturer Huawei and is now also taking off in Germany.
The epay IM is available as a client (Windows & Linux) for checkout and as a web interface in the cloud.
Our success stories
“To ensure a smooth and uncomplicated connection of the hardware and to be able to offer our customers a wider selection of terminals, we decided to use the epay integration module.”
“We are experiencing rapidly changing customer and guest expectations with regard to new and modern forms of payment at the point of service. The close collaboration with epay enables us to both react quickly to customer wishes and to change the go-to-market model sustainably in the future to the benefit of our customers. With the epay integration module, we can save many future individual developments due to the given flexibility.”
- Plug & Play Integration
- Cost and time savings
- Comprehensive API documentation
- Simple starter kit for smooth integration
- Supports all common POS terminals and card payment functions
- Value-added services (VAS) such as mobile top-up, gift cards and APM (e.g. Alipay & WeChat Pay) can be processed
- VAS possible even if POS terminal does not support it or is not available
- Future-proof: continuous maintenance and optimization of the interface
- E-mail support during the entire runtime of the integration module
As a partner, you have direct access to all important information, technical data, licensing and integration guidelines for the epay integration module via the Partner Portal.
- Change Logs & Release Notes
- Integration Guidelines
- First Steps
- Protocol: ZVT cash register interface
- Operating Systems: Windows (32-&64-bit) & Linux
- Supported terminals: Ingenico, Verifone, Worldline, CCV
- Connection types: TCP/IP (WLAN/LAN), serial (RS232), USB
Debit and credit cards (all schemes), Alipay, WeChat Pay, Bluecode, Huawei Pay, PayPal, Amazon Pay
Debit and credit cards (all schemes), Alipay and WeChat Pay
Debit and credit cards
You need more information material? Please feel free to contact us!