The epay integration module as a universal checkout interface
Universal cash register integration with additional functions
Payment traffic is in a state of flux. The integration of terminals into the POS system is becoming increasingly complex due to different protocols, constantly growing requirements, market conditions and different hardware components.
That’s why epay has developed the epay integration module (IM) to easily connect payment terminals to the checkout. The epay IM acts as a universal checkout interface that enables smooth integration of all common payment terminals without having to integrate each of them individually.
epay acts as an acquirer for alternative payment methods such as Alipay, WeChat Pay, Bluecode, Huawei Pay and many more.
With the epay IM, we enable you to accept current as well as new alternative payments at the POS with just one interface and to react to trends quickly and easily.
Many other services are available to you via the epay IM, including:
- Special cards (fuel cards, meal vouchers)
- Gift, loyalty and bonus cards based on barcode and magnetic stripe methods
- Voucher and credit cards
The epay IM is available as a client (Windows, DLL, …) for the POS and as a web.
- Plug & Play Integration
- Cost and time savings
- Comprehensive API documentation
- Simple starter kit for smooth integration
- Supports all common POS terminals and card payment functions
- Value-added services (VAS) such as mobile top-up, gift cards and APM (e.g. Alipay & WeChat Pay) can be processed
- VAS possible even if POS terminal does not support it or is not available
- Future-proof: continuous maintenance and optimization of the interface
Request a demo and more information or get partner access for all technical integration information.
- Protocol: ZVT cash register interface
- Operating Systems: Windows (32-&64-bit) & Linux
- Supported terminals: Ingenico, Verifone, Worldline, CCV
- Connection types: TCP/IP (WLAN/LAN), serial (RS232), USB
Debit and credit cards (all schemes), Alipay, WeChat Pay
Cash withdrawals at the POS with girocard
Debit and credit cards, two drinking money variants
Prepaid mobile phone
Debit and credit cards (all schemes), Alipay and WeChat Pay
Cash cut, diagnosis and initialization
of the POS terminal
Debit and credit cards
Activation & deactivation of gift cards by scan