The new payment service – Huawei Pay
The Chinese telecommunications equipment and smartphone manufacturer Huawei is now launching its payment service Huawei Pay in Germany and is cooperating with Bluecode for the launch. The payment service works via barcode and QR code and with any checking account in Germany.
A new, valid barcode is created for each purchase, which, once scanned by the merchant, triggers a direct payment transaction from the bank account deposited. Alternatively, the customer can scan the merchant’s QR code, then select the payment amount and initiate the payment process that way. The fingerprint on the smartphone is required to confirm the payment.
For consumers to use the payment option, the Huawei Wallet app must be installed and linked to the bank and the checking account. Prerequisites for the setup are a security phone number, a payment PIN and a security question.
- Quick and easy through barcode and QR code
- Secure by fingerprint
- epay as Huawei Pay acquirer
- Expanding your alternative payment portfolio
- Easy cash integration with epay integration module
- Known and trusted brand as cell phone manufacturer
This is how you pay
- Customer opens Huawei Wallet app
- Retailer scans barcode from customer’s cell phone or customer scans retailer’s QR code with smartphone