Working Student (m/f/d) Sales
As an independent full-service payment provider, we offer our global partners with only one interface a platform that makes it possible to remain completely flexible at all times in the ever-changing payment journey. Unser Vertriebsnetz ist eines der am schnellsten wachsenden Netzwerke mit hunderten innovativen Partnern in zahlreichen Ländern. So verbinden wir Handel, Marken und Kundschaft mit skalierbaren Gift-Card-, Prepaid-, Payment-, Issuing-, Acquiring- und Incentive-Lösungen über alle Kanäle und Grenzen hinweg. We are the digital payment unit of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT).
Let’s drive the payment journey of the future together!
Do, what you love
- Project Management: You will support our key account managers and our internal sales team in project management as well as in customer support
- Customer Contact: You handle customer inquiries independently
- Process Management: You optimize existing processes and actively contribute to the development of new structures and processes
- Inside Sales: You prepare order documents and presentations and take on other administrative tasks
- Support: You will be responsible for the preparation and follow-up of meetings
Show us, what you’ve got
- Education: You are a registered student (m/f/d) of an economic or comparable course of studies
- Experience: Ideally, you have some practical experience in the area of sales
- Skills: You have a good knowledge of all common MS Office programs, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Working Style: You are an open-minded and committed person who works independently as well as flexibly and does not think in fixed patterns
- Language Skills: You can communicate easily in German and English in our international environment
- Location: Your place of work is Martinsried near Munich
Your Contact Person
15 € Wage per hour
Up to 50% Home Office
Proportionate vacation entitlement
Toll-free withdrawal of money
Job ambassador program for working students
Food & Drinks
Please upload your complete application documents incl. your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations in our application tool. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.