Project Manager (m/f/d) for QR Payment Projects
We are epay. As an independent full-service payment provider, we offer a single-interface platform that enables maximum flexibility in the everchanging payment journey. Our distribution network is one of the fastest growing networks with hundreds of innovative partners in multiple countries. This way we connect retailers, brands, and consumers with scalable solutions for gift cards, prepaid, payment, issuing, acquiring, and incentives across all channels and boundaries. We are the digital payment unit of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT). Let’s drive the payment journey of the future together!
Help us actively shaping the QR Payment of the future!
Do, what you love
- Project Management: As a Project Manager (m/f/d) you are responsible for the management and implementation of projects with a focus on QR Payment.
- Project Planning & Coordination: You will be responsible for planning and coordination across all phases – from conception, technical implementation and commissioning to support (including integration of QR payment systems, QR payment activation at merchants, cash register integration and integration of third-party providers).
- Customer Communication: You will also be responsible for operational coordination and communication with the customer, including regular status reporting.
- Project Management and Implementation Processes: You will develop and maintain project management and implementation processes and ensure their documentation.
- Interface: In addition, you form the interface between different internal departments such as Sales, Legal, Finance, IT and/or other cross-functional departments.
Show us, what you’ve got
- Education & Experience: You have a degree in economics or a comparable qualification and have ideally gained relevant professional experience in project management.
- Payment Knowledge: Ideally, you were able to gain your project experience in the financial industry or in the area of payments or mobile banking.
- Working Style: You bring a high degree of initiative and analytical skills to effectively process and solve complex problems. You work carefully and in a structured manner.
- Communication Skills: Your strong communication skills are demonstrated by your ability to communicate clearly and effectively with different departments and user groups, while keeping a cool head even in stressful situations.
- Language Skills: You can easily communicate in German and English in our intercultural environment in any situation.
- Location: You will be based in Martinsried near Munich.
Up to 50% Home Office
Job Ambassador Program
Toll-free withdrawal of money
International colleagues & projects
Collaboration with major brands and retailers
Food & Drinks
Company pension plan
Bei uns erwartet Dich eine kollegiale Atmosphäre, die sich durch einen offenen Austausch und transparente Kommunikation auszeichnet und durch eine Du-Kultur geprägt wird. Wir schätzen Zusammenarbeit auf Augenhöhe und kurze Abstimmungswege, um unsere zahlreichen Projekte erfolgreich umzusetzen. Wir bieten Dir die Möglichkeit, in einem internationalen Umfeld zu arbeiten und dabei wertvolle Erfahrungen zu sammeln.
Please upload your complete application documents incl. your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations in our application tool. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.