Junior Content Operations Manager (m/w/d)
As an independent full-service payment provider, we offer our global partners with only one interface a platform that makes it possible to remain completely flexible at all times in the ever-changing payment journey. Unser Vertriebsnetz ist eines der am schnellsten wachsenden Netzwerke mit hunderten innovativen Partnern in zahlreichen Ländern. So verbinden wir Handel, Marken und Kundschaft mit skalierbaren Gift-Card-, Prepaid-, Payment-, Issuing-, Acquiring- und Incentive-Lösungen über alle Kanäle und Grenzen hinweg. We are the digital payment unit of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT).
Let’s drive the payment journey of the future together!
Do, what you love
- Customer service: You are responsible for the operational support of our international brand partners in the entertainment sector.
- Product management: You are responsible for the planning and implementation of international product launches in the area of voucher cards and digital solutions as well as the complete onboarding of new brand partners.
- Project Management: You coordinate and plan projects, from promotion coordination to marketing planning and country extensions, as well as the product setup process, testing and roll-out for our digital products and physical voucher cards.
- Reporting & Documentation: You create reports, forecasts and documentation for brand partners and project stakeholders as well as for internal purposes and actively contribute to driving innovative solutions and new concepts forward
- Contact person: You are our mouthpiece and the interface between the global brands, our internal departments such as sales, IT and production as well as the international epay sales units.
Show us, what you’ve got
- Education & Experience: You have a university degree in economics or a comparable educational qualification and have already gained some professional experience in the areas of account, operations or partner management or project management; we also welcome career changers (m/f/d).
- Process understanding: You enjoy thinking your way through complex systems and have a certain technical affinity.
- Personality: you have excellent interpersonal skills, a can-do attitude and the ability to work independently and customer-oriented with energy and enthusiasm.
- Language skills: You can easily communicate in German and English in our intercultural environment in any situation.
- Location: Your place of work is Martinsried.
Up to 50% Home Office
Job Ambassador Program
Toll-free withdrawal of money
International colleagues & projects
Collaboration with major brands and retailers
Food & Drinks
Company pension plan
Please upload your complete application documents incl. your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations in our application tool. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.