Our protective and organisational measures during the COVID 19 crisis
Dear visitors, business partners and customers,
together we are following the almost hourly changing development in regard to the further spreading corona virus and the COVID 19 pandemic.
We focus on the health of all our employees and the society. The current situation affects every one of us. Every day, many measures are therefore being taken in Germany (and all other countries) to slow down the spread of the corona virus.
We take our responsibility towards our employees, their families and also towards society very seriously.
That is why we have taken appropriate measures early on to protect their health and to continuously maintain business operations, and are consistently adapting these measures to the current conditions.
This is how we ensure our business activities and our processing and transformation services as well as our support and the availability of our employees!
- Wherever possible, our employees are already working in their home office and are equipped with laptop, mobile phone and network access in order to fulfil their tasks.
- All colleagues with direct contact to customers, partners and service providers can be reached via their known contact details.
- Customer service and support hotlines can still be reached at the usual times using their known contact details such as telephone numbers and e-mail addresses.
- Since epay as a BaFin licensed payment institution is subject to the KRITIS (Critical Infrastructure) regulation, we have already proven regarding with the ISO27001 certification and testing the secure continuation of all solutions, processing and services and have demonstrated that we are able to permanently and smoothly adapt the entire business operation to new requirements.
- In the IT sector, we secure our business operations by using two active-active data centres with multifunctional support and monitoring, and are thus ideally prepared for a wide variety of scenarios.
- In exchange with government agencies, we regularly evaluate the current situation and decide on appropriate measures and comply with regulations.
Please stay healthy! That is currently the most important thing!
Keep distance, pay contactless
The COVID 19 pandemic also affects the payment process
When shopping in supermarkets, petrol stations and other retail outlets, there is close contact between customers and cashiers. To protect both of them, we should make payment processes as safe and hygienic as possible.
Information for retailers to download
We have put together an information sheet for you so you can inform your customers about contactless payment as a faster, safer and more hygienic method of payment. With this sheet you can specifically point out the acceptance of contactless payment options and motivate your customers to do so.
We would be happy to provide you with the information sheet in various formats for printing:
PR & Communications
+49 89 899643-499