From Point of Sale to Point of Interaction
New technologies in stationary retail make existing interactions between customers and retailers – such as payment – more convenient.
At the same time, they offer additional opportunities for contact, for example in the form of interactive advice. Thus the point of sale transforms into the point of interaction.
We, too, are banking on this trend and are creating space for new concepts at the POS with our all-service terminals. Benefit from the fast, simple and space-saving expansion to the end customer!
Self Service Systems can be used practically anywhere – for example, in train stations, airports, car rental agencies, and electronics retailers. Simply everywhere where there are many people.
- Fast and easy
- More comfort & service for your customers
- Can be used anywhere & is space-saving
- Self-checkout possible
- Content platform for browsing and buying
- Convenient navigation with touch display
- Filter and search functions for fast product discovery
- Identity card scanner and Fingerprint scanner optional
- Camera in frame to verify the image
- Selection of the tariff prepaid / postpaid
- Real-time connection through online connection of a network operator
- Cash receipt printer as proof of transfer
- Silent update for content and app updates without impact during use
- Offline mode