As an independent full-service payment provider, we offer our global partners with only one interface a platform that makes it possible to remain completely flexible at all times in the ever-changing payment journey. Our distribution network is one of the fastest growing networks with hundreds of innovative partners in numerous countries. We connect retailers, brands and consumers with scalable Gift Card, prepaid, payment, issuing, acquiring and incentive solutions across all channels and borders. We are the digital payment unit of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT).
Let’s drive the payment journey of the future together!
Do, what you love
- Customer Management: You accept our customer inquiries by phone and dedicate yourself to various topics, including payment, couponing, gaming and ATMs; Within these areas, you will solve various operating problems and clarify billing issues with our customers.
- Error Management: You receive fault messages and correct the errors
- Order Entry: You create replacement documents at prepaid terminals and take over the order entry of paper and accessory orders
- Support: You support sales with customer inquiries in the outbound
- Monitoring: You monitor ATMs with the help of the software
Show us, what you’ve got
- Education & Experience: You are currently enrolled in a course of study or are looking for a part-time job, especially on weekends, and ideally have already gained initial experience in customer service
- Technical Understanding: You distinguish yourself through technical understanding and enjoy explaining technical relationships in a comprehensible way for our customers
- Functioning: You have a friendly, service-oriented appearance and are strongly customer-oriented and communicative
- Personality: You have a convincing character, but at the same time you are empathetic to our customers in every matter
- Language Skills: In our intercultural environment, you can easily communicate in German and English in any situation
- Location: Your place of work is in Martinsried near Munich
Your contact person
15 € hourly wage
Up to 50% home office
Proportionate holiday entitlement
Toll-free withdrawal of money
Job Ambassador Program for Working Students
Food & Drinks
Please upload your complete application documents incl. your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations in our application tool. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.