Working Student (m/f/d) Systemadminstrator Office
As an independent full-service payment provider, we offer our global partners with only one interface a platform that makes it possible to remain completely flexible at all times in the ever-changing payment journey. Our distribution network is one of the fastest growing networks with hundreds of innovative partners in numerous countries. We connect retailers, brands and consumers with scalable Gift Card, prepaid, payment, issuing, acquiring and incentive solutions across all channels and borders. We are the digital payment unit of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT).
Let’s drive the payment journey of the future together!
Do, what you love
- Office Support: You are the 1st level support for employees of the Euronet Group
- Ticket Processing: You assist in ticket processing and find the best solution for each problem
- System Administration: You help with the administration of hardware and software to ensure that all systems and applications are available and that all employees can work smoothly with their laptops and workstations.
- System Maintenance: You are responsible for the maintenance of clients and servers.
- Documentation: You document workflows in our knowledge database
- Contact Person: You are the contact person for our internal departments and handle requests via phone and teams
Show us, what you’ve got
- Education & Experience: You are an enrolled student (m/f/d) in the technical field or a comparable course of studies with a focus on IT and ideally you have gained first experiences in technical support
- Tech Stack: Ideally, you have the following knowledge:
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Server 2016/2019,
- Applications: Office 365
- Frameworks: Powershell
- Personality: You are characterized by your high ability to work under pressure, your communication skills as well as your flexibility
- Language Skills: You can easily communicate in German and English in our intercultural environment in any situation
- Location: Your workplace is in Martinsried
Your contact person
15 € hourly wage
Up to 50% home office
Proportionate holiday entitlement
Toll-free withdrawal of money
Job Ambassador Program for Working Students
Food & Drinks
Please upload your complete application documents incl. your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations in our application tool. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.