As an independent full-service payment provider, we offer our global partners with only one interface a platform that makes it possible to remain completely flexible at all times in the ever-changing payment journey. Our distribution network is one of the fastest growing networks with hundreds of innovative partners in numerous countries. We connect retailers, brands and consumers with scalable Gift Card, prepaid, payment, issuing, acquiring and incentive solutions across all channels and borders. We are the digital payment unit of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT).
Let’s drive the payment journey of the future together!
Do, what you love
- Collaboration: You work on sustainability projects in our company
- Project Management: You take over the independent coordination and control of selected sustainability topics and projects
- Presentation: You create presentations and are responsible for creating and maintaining topic-related content on our internal and external websites
- Organization: You support the organization of our company’s initiatives in the area of Corporate Social Responsibility
Show us, what you’ve got
- Education & Experience: You are an enrolled student (m/f/d) of an economic or comparable course of studies with a focus on sustainability and ideally have gained some experience in project management and have good knowledge in the field of sustainability
- Know-How: You have good knowledge of all common MS Office programs, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Personality: You are an open-minded and committed person who works independently and flexibly and does not think in fixed patterns
- Language Skills: You can communicate easily in German and English in an international environment
- Location: Your place of work is Martinsried
Your contact person
15 € hourly wage
Up to 50% home office
Proportionate holiday entitlement
Toll-free withdrawal of money
Job Ambassador Program for Working Students
Food & Drinks
Please upload your complete application documents incl. your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations in our application tool. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.