Working Student (m/f/d) in Category Management
As an independent full-service payment provider, we offer our global partners with only one interface a platform that makes it possible to remain completely flexible at all times in the ever-changing payment journey. Our distribution network is one of the fastest growing networks with hundreds of innovative partners in numerous countries. We connect retailers, brands and consumers with scalable Gift Card, prepaid, payment, issuing, acquiring and incentive solutions across all channels and borders. We are the digital payment unit of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT).
Let’s drive the payment journey of the future together!
Do, what you love
- Administration: You support the Category Management and Trade Marketing in the day-to-day business and take over administrative tasks such as the creation of order confirmations, delivery bills, activity reports and PowerPoint presentations
- Support: You support the development of the assortment strategy and its implementation as well as the development of a product portfolio
- Planograms: You will collect and document planograms, collaborate in the preparation of planogram changes and assist in the creation of planogram information for merchandising activities
- Product Analysis: you analyze existing as well as new brands and products
Show us, what you’ve got
- Education & Experience: You are an enrolled student (m/f/d) of an economics or comparable course of study and ideally have initial practical experience in project management
- Know-how: You have good knowledge of all common MS Office programs, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Personality: You are an open-minded and committed person who works independently and flexibly and does not think in fixed patterns – an eye for detail completes your profile
- Language skills: You can easily communicate in German and English in an international environment
- Location: Your place of work is Martinsried
Your contact person
15 € hourly wage
Up to 50% home office
Proportionate holiday entitlement
Toll-free withdrawal of money
Job Ambassador Program for Working Students
Food & Drinks
Please upload your complete application documents incl. your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations in our application tool. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.