Working Student (m/f/d) Gift Cards & Brands
As an independent full-service payment provider, we offer our global partners with only one interface a platform that makes it possible to remain completely flexible at all times in the ever-changing payment journey. Our distribution network is one of the fastest growing networks with hundreds of innovative partners in numerous countries. We connect retailers, brands and consumers with scalable Gift Card, prepaid, payment, issuing, acquiring and incentive solutions across all channels and borders. We are the digital payment unit of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT).
Let’s drive the payment journey of the future together!
Do, what you love
- Product Launch: You support the planning and execution of international product launches
- Onboarding: You are responsible for the onboarding of new content partners
- Reporting: You create monthly reports and evaluations and take care of the internal documentation
- Promotion Planning: You support the planning of promotions and are responsible for their evaluation
- Asset Management: You are responsible for our asset management and take care of the updates of texts and images
Show us, what you’ve got
- Education & Experience: You are enrolled in a business or comparable degree program and have already been able to gain some practical experience, e.g. through an internship or a student job, ideally in the communication and administrative field
- Software Skills: You bring good knowledge of all common MS Office programs, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Personality: You have excellent interpersonal skills with a can-do attitude and the ability to work independently with energy and enthusiasm
- Language Skills: You can easily communicate in German and English at any time in our international environment
- Location: Your work location in Martinsried near Munich
Your contact person
15 € hourly wage
Up to 50% home office
Proportionate holiday entitlement
Toll-free withdrawal of money
Job Ambassador Program for Working Students
Food & Drinks
Please upload your complete application documents incl. your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations in our application tool. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.