Working Student Finance (m/f/d)
As an independent full-service payment provider, we offer our global partners with only one interface a platform that makes it possible to remain completely flexible at all times in the ever-changing payment journey. Our distribution network is one of the fastest growing networks with hundreds of innovative partners in numerous countries. We connect retailers, brands and consumers with scalable Gift Card, prepaid, payment, issuing, acquiring and incentive solutions across all channels and borders. We are the digital payment unit of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT).
Let’s drive the payment journey of the future together!
Do, what you love
- Administration: You support the master data entry and maintenance of new and existing customers and business partners
- Billing Management: You independently create and control billing statements
- Consulting: You are part of the billing team and support internal and external inquiries of any kind
- Collaboration: You maintain an overview, control the billing of new customers and work closely with our IT, Sales and Controlling and Accounting departments
Show us, what you’ve got
- Education & Experience: You are enrolled in a business or comparable degree program, ideally in the field of finance, and have a good understanding of numbers.
- Personality: You are analytical-creative, detail-oriented and still see the big picture
- IT skills: You bring along a confident handling of MS Office products
- Language Skills: You can easily communicate in German and English in our intercultural environment in any situation
- Location: Your place of work is in Martinsried near Munich
Your contact person
15 € hourly wage
Up to 50% home office
Proportionate holiday entitlement
Toll-free withdrawal of money
Job Ambassador Program for Working Students
Food & Drinks
Please upload your complete application documents incl. your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations in our application tool. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.