Working Student (m/f/d) Field-Service-Projects
As an independent full-service payment provider, we offer our global partners with only one interface a platform that makes it possible to remain completely flexible at all times in the ever-changing payment journey. Our distribution network is one of the fastest growing networks with hundreds of innovative partners in numerous countries. We connect retailers, brands and consumers with scalable Gift Card, prepaid, payment, issuing, acquiring and incentive solutions across all channels and borders. We are the digital payment unit of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT).
Let’s drive the payment journey of the future together!
Do, what you love
- Project Coordination: You support the Field Service Management team in the coordination and implementation of field service projects
- Project Support: You assist in the preparation and follow-up of projects and take care of the updating of project documents
- Reporting: You support the preparation of reports and analyses
- Contact Person: You are in regular contact with various departments and always have an answer to questions about project-related content
Show us, what you’ve got
- Education & Experience: You are enrolled in a business or comparable degree program and have already been able to gain some practical experience, e.g. through an internship or a student job, ideally in the communication and administrative field
- Working Style: You have an eye for detail and independent, responsible work is a matter of course for you
- Personality: you have excellent communication skills and have the ability to assert yourself at the right moment
- Software Skills: You bring good knowledge of all common MS Office programs with you
- Language Skills: You can easily communicate in German and English in our intercultural environment in any situation
- Location: Your working location is in Martinsried near Munich
Your contact person
15 € hourly wage
Up to 50% home office
Proportionate holiday entitlement
Toll-free withdrawal of money
Job Ambassador Program for Working Students
Food & Drinks
Please upload your complete application documents incl. your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations in our application tool. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.