Working Student (m/f/d) as Service Manager Webshop
As an independent full-service payment provider, we offer our global partners with only one interface a platform that makes it possible to remain completely flexible at all times in the ever-changing payment journey. Our distribution network is one of the fastest growing networks with hundreds of innovative partners in numerous countries. We connect retailers, brands and consumers with scalable Gift Card, prepaid, payment, issuing, acquiring and incentive solutions across all channels and borders. We are the digital payment unit of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT).
Let’s drive the payment journey of the future together!
Do, what you love
- Webshop Support: You will assist in the support of our gift card webshops
- Orders: You check incoming orders and manage order processing and keep track of inventory levels
- Customer Inquiries & Complaint Management: You process incoming customer inquiries via our ticket system and support complaint management
- Invoice Verification: You monitor incoming payments and initiate the invoicing process
Show us, what you’ve got
- Education & Experience: You are a student (m/f/d) of a business or comparable degree program
- Work Style: You are an organizational talent and always work carefully and reliably
- Service Mindset: You enjoy interacting with others, are committed and have strong communication skills
- Language Skills: You can easily communicate in German and English in our intercultural environment in any situation
- Location: Your workplace is Föhren
Your contact person
15 € hourly wage
Up to 50% home office
Proportionate holiday entitlement
Toll-free withdrawal of money
Job Ambassador Program for Working Students
Food & Drinks
Please upload your complete application documents incl. your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations in our application tool. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.