As an independent full-service payment provider, we offer our global partners with only one interface a platform that makes it possible to remain completely flexible at all times in the ever-changing payment journey. Unser Vertriebsnetz ist eines der am schnellsten wachsenden Netzwerke mit hunderten innovativen Partnern in zahlreichen Ländern. So verbinden wir Handel, Marken und Kundschaft mit skalierbaren Gift-Card-, Prepaid-, Payment-, Issuing-, Acquiring- und Incentive-Lösungen über alle Kanäle und Grenzen hinweg. We are the digital payment unit of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT). Let’s drive the payment journey of the future together!
Lead challenging software projects from requirements to implementation!
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager (m/f/d) who is capable of effectively leading and delivering our software development projects from conception to completion.
Do, what you love
- Project Management: As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for applying project management methodologies and tools to software development life cycles (SDLC) to effectively address business model objectives and requirements
- Project Plans & Scope: Your responsibilities will include developing detailed project plans that can be effectively tracked and reported on, and managing changes to project scope, schedule, and budget with business objectives in mind
- Report Analysis & Interface: You will analyze reports and act as a liaison between management, product, and technical teams
- Requirements Elicitation & Documentation: You will also organize and coordinate requirements elicitation and documentation and ensure that these requirements are ultimately implemented as planned
- Project Performance & Risk Management: In addition to these tasks, you will measure project performance and perform risk management using appropriate tools and techniques. You will also influence and manage the technical team and report regularly on project status and escalate to management as needed
Show us, what you’ve got
- Education & Experience: You have a degree in technical studies (e.g., computer science or business informatics) or a comparable education and have already gained 3-5 years of professional experience in managing software development projects
- Know-How & Skills: You have experience in leading projects according to agile methods, especially Kanban – a PMP/PMI-ACP certification is a plus, but not mandatory
- Program Skills: In terms of tech skills, you have a confident use of Jira and Confluence as well as the MS Office suite
- Personality: You have excellent interpersonal skills, a can-do attitude, and the ability to work independently and in a customer-focused manner with energy and enthusiasm
- Language Skills: You can easily communicate in English in any situation in our intercultural environment; German is an advantage
Your Contact Person
With us, you can expect a collegial atmosphere characterized by open and transparent communication, fostering a culture of collaboration and respect. We value cooperative relationships and efficient coordination to ensure the successful implementation of our numerous projects. Moreover, we offer the opportunity to work in an international environment and gain valuable experience.
IT Hub of Euronet/epay
Big Tech Stack
International Colleagues & Projects
Relocation Support for Applicants from abroad
Up to 50% Home Office
Job Ambassador Program
Toll-free withdrawal of money
Food & Drinks
Please upload your complete application documents incl. your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations in our application tool. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.