Teamassistant (m/f/d) Marketing & Events
As an independent full-service payment provider, we offer our global partners with only one interface a platform that makes it possible to remain completely flexible at all times in the ever-changing payment journey. Unser Vertriebsnetz ist eines der am schnellsten wachsenden Netzwerke mit hunderten innovativen Partnern in zahlreichen Ländern. So verbinden wir Handel, Marken und Kundschaft mit skalierbaren Gift-Card-, Prepaid-, Payment-, Issuing-, Acquiring- und Incentive-Lösungen über alle Kanäle und Grenzen hinweg. We are the digital payment unit of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT).
Let’s drive the payment journey of the future together!
Join our marketing team and support us in the back office, become part of various projects and help organize events!
Do, what you love
- Organization & Coordination: As a team assistant (m/f/d) for our marketing team, you will be responsible for arranging and coordinating appointments, planning business trips and organizing meetings including preparation and follow-up; in addition, you will take on office management tasks.
- Event Support: You will also support the planning and supervision of events and take over the controlling in the aftermath.
- Project Support: You will independently take on smaller projects in the areas of events, marketing and communication.
- Administration: Research and data maintenance are part of your responsibilities, as well as the creation of reports and statistics on budgets and KPIs.
- Personal Assistant: For our Director DACH you will also take over tasks such as organizing appointments and meetings, travel planning and you will be the contact person for cost and invoice management.
- Contact Person: As a contact person you are in contact with our internal departments and external stakeholders.
Show us, what you’ve got
- Education & Experience: You have a commercial degree or a comparable degree and have already gained experience in the field of assistance; ideally in marketing. We also welcome applications from career changers (m/f/d)!
- Working Style: You are an organizational talent with excellent communication skills and you are able to assert yourself.
- Personality: You have excellent interpersonal skills with a can-do attitude and the ability to work independently with energy and enthusiasm and are open to occasionally being on-site at events (approx. 30% travel)
- Skills: You can easily communicate in German and English in our intercultural environment in any situation and bring good knowledge of the MS Office package with you
- Location: You will be based in Martinsried near Munich, Germany
Ready to make a big difference?
With us, you can expect not only exciting challenges, but also an appreciative corporate culture that supports your personal and professional development. You will be part of a team that not only works together, but also laughs together and celebrates success.
Up to 50% Home Office
Job Ambassador Program
Toll-free withdrawal of money
International colleagues & projects
Collaboration with major brands and retailers
Food & Drinks
Company pension plan
Please upload your complete application documents incl. your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations in our application tool. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.