(Senior) Global Partner Manager / Key Account Manager (m/f/d) – Focus Entertainment Gift Cards
As an independent full-service payment provider, we offer our global partners with only one interface a platform that makes it possible to remain completely flexible at all times in the ever-changing payment journey. Our distribution network is one of the fastest growing networks with hundreds of innovative partners in numerous countries. We connect retailers, brands and consumers with scalable Gift Card, prepaid, payment, issuing, acquiring and incentive solutions across all channels and borders. We are the digital payment unit of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT).
Let’s drive the payment journey of the future together!
Do, what you love
- Customer Support: You are responsible for the strategic support of our global brand partners from the entertainment sector, you build a strategy together with our brand partners and continuously develop it further
- Project Management: You are responsible for the coordination, control and monitoring of product launches, portfolio optimizations and brand-related projects.
- Strategy & Growth Potential: You identify growth potentials, develop suitable measures for an optimal and scalable market launch as well as for the expansion of voucher cards and digital products in global markets together with the brand and sales partners.
- Marketing & Merchandising: You will manage the merchandising program in close cooperation with our merchandising and category management teams, plan marketing measures and take over budget coordination.
- Interface (m/f/d): You are the central interface in the coordination of brand-related topics between internal departments, brand partners and distribution partners
Show us, what you’ve got
- Education: You have completed a business degree or comparable training; we also welcome career changers!
- Experience & Knowledge: You have at least 5 years of professional experience in the areas of project management, brand management or (key) account management.
- Personality: You convince with your high sense of responsibility, analytical thinking as well as assertiveness and bring along a good technical understanding
- Language Skills: You bring good knowledge of the MS Office package and can easily communicate in German and English in our intercultural environment in any situation
- Location: Your workplace is Martinsried
Your contact person
Permanent employment relationship
Up to 50% home office
Job Ambassador Program
Toll-free withdrawal of money
International colleagues & projects
Collaboration with major brands and retailers
Food & Drinks
Company pension plan
Please upload your complete application documents incl. your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations in our application tool. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.