Recruiting Coordinator (m/f/d)
As an independent full-service payment provider, we offer our global partners with only one interface a platform that makes it possible to remain completely flexible at all times in the ever-changing payment journey. Unser Vertriebsnetz ist eines der am schnellsten wachsenden Netzwerke mit hunderten innovativen Partnern in zahlreichen Ländern. So verbinden wir Handel, Marken und Kundschaft mit skalierbaren Gift-Card-, Prepaid-, Payment-, Issuing-, Acquiring- und Incentive-Lösungen über alle Kanäle und Grenzen hinweg. We are the digital payment unit of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT).
Let’s drive the payment journey of the future together!
Do, what you love
- Assistance & Support: You will support our recruiters along the entire recruiting process on an administrative level and work with our Head of Recruiting
- Appointment Coordination: You will coordinate appointments for telephone interviews, personal interviews, trial work as well as technical tests and keep appointments as well as technical tests
- Correspondence with applicants: You will support our international applicants with your communicative and open-minded manner in all questions regarding the recruiting process and will take care of the correspondence in German and English
- Job Advertisements: You will support with the preparation and translation of job advertisements as well as with the approval and correction of job advertisements
- Overview & System Maintenance: You will have an overview of all current application processes and keep our applicant management and other recruiting platforms up to date
- Contact Person: You are the contact person for our departments as well as for applicants regarding the coordination of appointments
Show us, what you’ve got
- Education: You have a commercial apprenticeship or a comparable qualification – we welcome career changers!
- Experience: Ideally, you have gained initial experience in the HR area and have a basic understanding of corporate processes
- Personality: You enjoy interacting with people, communicate openly and engagingly both internally and externally, and have the intuition required in HR
- Work Style: You have a structured way of working, are an organizational talent and maintain an overview even in a variety of topics and challenging situations
- Language Skills: You can easily communicate in German and English in our intercultural environment in any situation
- Location: Your place of work is Martinsried near Munich
Your Contact Person
Up to 50% Home Office
Job Ambassador Program
Toll-free withdrawal of money
International colleagues & projects
Collaboration with major brands and retailers
Food & Drinks
Company pension plan
Please upload your complete application documents incl. your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations in our application tool. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.