Product Manager (m/f/d) Payment
As an independent full-service payment provider, we offer our global partners with only one interface a platform that makes it possible to remain completely flexible at all times in the ever-changing payment journey. Our distribution network is one of the fastest growing networks with hundreds of innovative partners in numerous countries. We connect retailers, brands and consumers with scalable Gift Card, prepaid, payment, issuing, acquiring and incentive solutions across all channels and borders. We are the digital payment unit of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT).
Let’s drive the payment journey of the future together!
Do, what you love
- Product Management: You are responsible for the creation of product roadmaps as well as for the implementation of new payment products in the payment sector.
- Project Planning: You develop or plan projects and coordinate the specialist departments in the context of the introduction of new payment products
- Technical Support: You support the technical integration of backend services for payment acceptance at our merchants.
- Coordination & Collaboration: You work closely with internal and external stakeholders such as Sales, IT and Development as well as with merchants and customers
Show us, what you’ve got
- Training: You have a technical university degree (e.g. in business informatics) or a comparable training qualification
- Experience: You have several years of experience in payment transactions and the service commission in the backend, coupled with good project management skills
- Functioning: You are characterized by a structured way of working, show initiative, enjoy working in a team and keep a cool head even at high workloads
- Personality: You have excellent social skills, a can-do attitude and the ability to work with energy and enthusiasm in a customer-oriented manner
- Language Skills: In our intercultural environment, you can easily communicate in German and English in any situation
- Location: Your place of work is in Martinsried near Munich
Your contact person
Permanent employment relationship
Up to 50% home office
Job Ambassador Program
Toll-free withdrawal of money
International colleagues & projects
Collaboration with major brands and retailers
Food & Drinks
Company pension plan
Please upload your complete application documents incl. your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations in our application tool. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.