As an independent full-service payment provider, we offer our global partners with only one interface a platform that makes it possible to remain completely flexible at all times in the ever-changing payment journey. Our distribution network is one of the fastest growing networks with hundreds of innovative partners in numerous countries. We connect retailers, brands and consumers with scalable Gift Card, prepaid, payment, issuing, acquiring and incentive solutions across all channels and borders. We are the digital payment unit of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT).
Let’s drive the payment journey of the future together!
Do, what you love
- Organization: As part of the team, you are responsible for administrative and organizational support in the day-to-day business of the division managers of the two business areas for which you are responsible
- Invoice Management: You take care of travel planning and invoicing and are the contact person for cost and invoice management
- Event Planning: You plan and coordinate internal and external meetings, smaller events and workshops and support their preparation and follow-up
- Project Support: You will independently take on smaller projects, collaborate in department-specific project work and actively drive these forward
- Participation: You support your managers in the preparation of presentation documents and in other exciting tasks
Show us, what you’ve got
- Education & Experience: You bring a commercial training degree with you or a comparable degree and have already been able to gain experience in the assistance area; We also welcome applications from career changers (m/f/d)!
- Working Style: You are an organizational talent with excellent communication skills and are able to assert yourself.
- Personality: You have excellent interpersonal skills with a can-do attitude and the ability to work independently with energy and enthusiasm
- Knowledge: You can easily communicate in German and English in our intercultural environment in any situation and bring good knowledge of MS Office package
- Location: Your working location is in Martinsried near Munich
Your contact person
Permanent employment relationship
Up to 50% home office
Job Ambassador Program
Toll-free withdrawal of money
International colleagues & projects
Collaboration with major brands and retailers
Food & Drinks
Company pension plan
Please upload your complete application documents incl. your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations in our application tool. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.