Media Designer / Graphic Designer (m/f/d) Focus Digital
As an independent full-service payment provider, we offer our global partners with only one interface a platform that makes it possible to remain completely flexible at all times in the ever-changing payment journey. Unser Vertriebsnetz ist eines der am schnellsten wachsenden Netzwerke mit hunderten innovativen Partnern in zahlreichen Ländern. We connect retailers, brands and consumers with scalable Gift Card, prepaid, payment, issuing, acquiring and incentive solutions across all channels and borders. We are the digital payment unit of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT).
Let’s drive the payment journey of the future together!
Do, what you love
- Concept Creation: You create concepts, visions and strategies for websites, apps, landing pages, webshops and our digital applications in the B2B, as well as B2C area
- Visualization: You optimize presentations with a view to their structure and storytelling and visualize their core messages
- Advertising Material: You are responsible for the creation of online advertising material such as banners, newsletters and social media assets
- Client Pitches: you will assist in the preparation and execution of pitches, strategic client management and client development
- UX/UI Design: you create use cases, wireframes, layouts as well as prototypes and are responsible for our information architecture
Show us, what you’ve got
- Education & Experience: You have completed an apprenticeship or a comparable degree in graphic design or media design and have already gained several years of practical experience in the field; we also welcome applications from career changers!
- Skills: You bring a confident handling of common design tools, such as Figma and Adobe CC and have knowledge of agile tools (such as Jira); knowledge of HTML and Webflow are an advantage
- Work Style: You are characterized by a structured way of working, show initiative and bring an affinity for digital topics with you
- Personality: You have excellent interpersonal skills, a can-do attitude and the ability to enforce a high standard of innovation and perfection with energy and enthusiasm
- Language Skills: You can easily communicate in German and English in our intercultural environment in any situation
- Location: Your place of work is Martinsried near Munich
Your Contact Person
Up to 50% Home Office
Job Ambassador Program
Toll-free withdrawal of money
International colleagues & projects
Collaboration with major brands and retailers
Food & Drinks
Company pension plan
Please upload your complete application documents incl. your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations in our application tool. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.