As an independent full-service payment provider, we offer our global partners with only one interface a platform that makes it possible to remain completely flexible at all times in the ever-changing payment journey. Unser Vertriebsnetz ist eines der am schnellsten wachsenden Netzwerke mit hunderten innovativen Partnern in zahlreichen Ländern. We connect retailers, brands and consumers with scalable Gift Card, prepaid, payment, issuing, acquiring and incentive solutions across all channels and borders. We are the digital payment unit of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT).
Let’s drive the payment journey of the future together!
Do, what you love
- Coordination: You coordinate and support the internal graphics team as well as external agencies and service providers
- Projectmanagement: You are responsible for the coordination and implementation of communication and marketing measures on and offline
- Onlinemarketing: You are responsible for the maintenance and further development of the epay website and other landing pages, including the corresponding online marketing measures
- Product Presentation: You are responsible for the further development of dynamic, partly interactive sales and product presentations
- Corporate Identity: You are responsible for the implementation and monitoring of a consistent corporate identity on all channels
Show us, what you’ve got
- Education: You have successfully completed a degree in marketing or an apprenticeship in a comparable field – career changers are welcome!
- Experience: Ideally, you have at least 2 years of professional experience in the above-mentioned area of responsibility
- Personality: You like to work in a team and due to your strong communication skills you have a high level of persuasiveness as well as assertiveness
- Software Skills: You are confident in using MS Office products, WordPress, Analytics and newsletter tools. Ideally, you already have some experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Language Skills: You can easily communicate in German and English in our intercultural environment and in any situation
- Location: Your place of work is in Martinsried near Munich
Your Contact Person
Up to 50% Home Office
Job Ambassador Program
Toll-free withdrawal of money
International colleagues & projects
Collaboration with major brands and retailers
Food & Drinks
Company pension plan
Please upload your complete application documents incl. your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations in our application tool. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.