Linux System Administrator (m/f/d)
As an independent full-service payment provider, we offer our global partners with only one interface a platform that makes it possible to remain completely flexible at all times in the ever-changing payment journey. Our distribution network is one of the fastest growing networks with hundreds of innovative partners in numerous countries. We connect retailers, brands and consumers with scalable Gift Card, prepaid, payment, issuing, acquiring and incentive solutions across all channels and borders. We are the digital payment unit of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT).
Let’s drive the payment journey of the future together!
Do, what you love
- Monitoring: You continuously monitor business-critical customer and server connections and administer Linux and Windows servers
- Maintaining: You maintain the Graylog environment, e.g. software updates, migrations, performance improvements, etc.
- Ticket Processing: You handle requests that come in through our ticket system
- Error Analysis: You perform problem analysis for different errors
- Automation: You support the automation of administration and deployment tasks as well as the constant improvement of monitoring
Show us, what you’ve got
- Education & Experience: You have a degree in computer science, a completed training as a system administrator (m/f/d) or a comparable qualification
- Tech-Stack: Ideally, you have knowledge of…
- Programming Languages: Bash, Python or Perl
- Linux Clustering: Red Hat, CentOS
- Web & application servers: Apache2, mod_proxy
- Environment Skills: You already have experience in large production and database environments based on Linux
- Maintenance Skills: Maintaining large MySQL clusters is not a challenge for you
- Personality: You have a very good grasp and can quickly adapt to new situations
- Language Skills: You can easily communicate in English in our intercultural environment in any situation; German is an advantage
- Location: Your workplace is Martinsried or remote
Your contact person
IT Hub of Euronet/epay
Big Tech Stack
International Colleagues & Projects
Relocation support for applicants from abroad
Permanent employment relationship
Up to 50% home office
Job Ambassador Program
Toll-free withdrawal of money
Food & Drinks
Please upload your complete application documents incl. your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations in our application tool. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.