As an independent full-service payment provider, we offer our global partners with only one interface a platform that makes it possible to remain completely flexible at all times in the ever-changing payment journey. Unser Vertriebsnetz ist eines der am schnellsten wachsenden Netzwerke mit hunderten innovativen Partnern in zahlreichen Ländern. So verbinden wir Handel, Marken und Kundschaft mit skalierbaren Gift-Card-, Prepaid-, Payment-, Issuing-, Acquiring- und Incentive-Lösungen über alle Kanäle und Grenzen hinweg. We are the digital payment unit of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT).
Let’s drive the payment journey of the future together!
Do, what you love
- Customer Support: You will continuously support and develop our existing and acquired key accounts in the payment sector in order to build and sustain long-term customer relationships
- New Customer Acquisition: You actively acquire new customers in the key account segment and partner area of the payment sector in order to expand our customer base
- Business Relationships: You grow business relationships through upselling, cross-selling and partnerships to maximize revenue potential; keeping an eye on ongoing projects as well as client development
- Customer Appointments: You plan and conduct customer meetings independently – including the preparation of presentations and the negotiation of offers
- Interface: As the interface between the sales, accounting, IT and order processing departments, you will coordinate cooperation with the key account team and ensure a smooth flow of information
Show us, what you’ve got
- Education & Experience: You have completed a business degree or commercial training and have several years of experience in sales or key account management; we also welcome applications from ambitious and motivated career changers!
- Working Style: In your way of working you combine a structured and goal-oriented approach with very good communication skills; you are an assertive person and enjoy working in a team.
- Language Skills: You can easily communicate in English and German in our intercultural environment in any situation.
- Location: Your work location is in Martinsried or in Berlin
Your Contact Person
Up to 50% Home Office
Job Ambassador Program
Toll-free withdrawal of money
International colleagues & projects
Collaboration with major brands and retailers
Food & Drinks
Company pension plan
Please upload your complete application documents incl. your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations in our application tool. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.