Key Account Manager (m/f/d)
As an independent full-service payment provider, we offer our global partners with only one interface a platform that makes it possible to remain completely flexible at all times in the ever-changing payment journey. Our distribution network is one of the fastest growing networks with hundreds of innovative partners in numerous countries. We connect retailers, brands and consumers with scalable Gift Card, prepaid, payment, issuing, acquiring and incentive solutions across all channels and borders. We are the digital payment unit of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT).
Let’s drive the payment journey of the future together!
Revolutionize the vending machine business together with us!
Are you a passionate and experienced B2B sales representative (m/f/d) with expertise in the payment industry and/or vending machine business and looking for a new challenge? Then become part of our team and let’s create the payment world of tomorrow together! With your know-how in sales and your understanding of complex technical contexts, you will make a significant contribution to the success of our company.
Do, what you love
- Customer Acquisition & Customer Care: As a Key Account Manager (m/f/d) in the vending sector, you will be responsible for supporting and expanding our strategically important customer relationships and for acquiring new customers
- Payment and value-added services: In close cooperation with your customers, you will develop needs-based solutions for payment and value-added services
- Contract Creation & Negotiation: You will be responsible for creating customized offers and contracts for our key accounts
- Market Analysis & Business Opportunities: You will analyze the market and identify trends to identify and drive new business opportunities
- Point of Contact: You will be the point of contact and interface between internal and external stakeholders for technical inquiries
Show us, what you’ve got
- Education: You have completed a degree in business administration or a commercial apprenticeship; career changers (m/f/d) are very welcome – you will receive extensive training with us
- Experience: You have already gained extensive experience in B2B sales and ideally have built up know-how in the payment industry and/or the vending machine business
- Commitment: You are fully committed and passionate about our solutions and are not afraid to familiarise yourself with technically complex contexts, e.g. transactions
- Working Method: You combine customer orientation with your results-oriented way of working and are characterised by a high degree of independence, resilience and flexibility
- Personality: You are a communicative, open-minded person and convince us with your pronounced service orientation
- Language Skills: You can easily communicate in English and German in our intercultural environment in any situation
- Location: Your workplace is in Martinsried
Your contact person
Permanent employment relationship
Up to 50% home office
Job Ambassador Program
Toll-free withdrawal of money
International colleagues & projects
Collaboration with major brands and retailers
Food & Drinks
Company pension plan
Please upload your complete application documents incl. your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations in our application tool. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.