Junior IT Security Engineer (m/f/d)
As an independent full-service payment provider, we offer our global partners with only one interface a platform that makes it possible to remain completely flexible at all times in the ever-changing payment journey. Our distribution network is one of the fastest growing networks with hundreds of innovative partners in numerous countries. We connect retailers, brands and consumers with scalable Gift Card, prepaid, payment, issuing, acquiring and incentive solutions across all channels and borders. We are the digital payment unit of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT).
Let’s drive the payment journey of the future together!
Do, what you love
- Monitoring: You monitor suspicious activities and make sure that our internal security solutions are working properly
- Prevention: You create secure solutions for our network and system infrastructure
- Controlling: You manage and control our intrusion detection and prevention systems, as well as our anti-malware infrastructure at the host and network level
- Supporting: You support compliance requirements and vulnerability remediation strategies
Show us, what you’ve got
- Education: You have a degree in technical studies or a comparable education and you ideally already gained experience in the payment sector
- Experience: You have a good understanding of networks and network security as well as of Windows and Linux operation systems
- Personality: You have strong communication skills and you are flexible as well as a teamplayer
- Language Skills: You can easily communicate in English in our intercultural environment and in any situation
Your contact person
IT Hub of Euronet/epay
Big Tech Stack
International Colleagues & Projects
Relocation support for applicants from abroad
Permanent employment relationship
Up to 50% home office
Job Ambassador Program
Toll-free withdrawal of money
Food & Drinks
Please upload your complete application documents incl. your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations in our application tool. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.