As an independent full-service payment provider, we offer our global partners with only one interface a platform that makes it possible to remain completely flexible at all times in the ever-changing payment journey. Unser Vertriebsnetz ist eines der am schnellsten wachsenden Netzwerke mit hunderten innovativen Partnern in zahlreichen Ländern. We connect retailers, brands and consumers with scalable Gift Card, prepaid, payment, issuing, acquiring and incentive solutions across all channels and borders. We are the digital payment unit of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT).
Let’s drive the payment journey of the future together!
Do, what you love
- Coordination: You will oversee and coordinate our digital projects globally and be involved in the entire project cycle
- Project Management: You support project management by being the mouthpiece and interface between the global brands, our internal departments as well as the international epay sales units
- Product Management: You support transition projects and keep an eye on the onboarding status for all brand partners and are part of international new product launches
- Sales Support: You will support the sales team in expanding the merchant portfolio by providing information on product availability and demand
- Technical Onboarding: You will accompany the testing and monitor the technical adjustments
- Interface: You are the crucial link between the operational coordination of the internal departments, the sales partners and the respective brands and our worldwide epay entities
Show us, what you’ve got
- Education: You have a university degree in economics or a comparable educational qualification; we also welcome career changers!
- Experience: You have gained initial professional experience in the areas of account, operations or partner management or project management, e.g. through internships, and have been able to gain insights into project coordination and support
- IT Affinity: You enjoy thinking your way through complex systems and have a certain technical affinity
- Personality: you have excellent interpersonal skills with a can-do attitude, as well as the ability to work independently and customer-focused with energy and enthusiasm
- Language Skills: You can easily communicate in German and English in our intercultural environment in any situation
- Location: Your place of work is Martinsried near Munich
Your Contact Person
Up to 50% Home Office
Job Ambassador Program
Toll-free withdrawal of money
International colleagues & projects
Collaboration with major brands and retailers
Food & Drinks
Company pension plan
Please upload your complete application documents incl. your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations in our application tool. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.