Issuing Operations Manager (m/w/d)
As an independent full-service payment provider, we offer our global partners with only one interface a platform that makes it possible to remain completely flexible at all times in the ever-changing payment journey. Unser Vertriebsnetz ist eines der am schnellsten wachsenden Netzwerke mit hunderten innovativen Partnern in zahlreichen Ländern. So verbinden wir Handel, Marken und Kundschaft mit skalierbaren Gift-Card-, Prepaid-, Payment-, Issuing-, Acquiring- und Incentive-Lösungen über alle Kanäle und Grenzen hinweg. We are the digital payment unit of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT).
Let’s drive the payment journey of the future together!
Do you have a background in payments such as issuing open loop cards and/or banking? And are you able to combine this expereince with an upbeat approach to project work paired with good communication skills? Then we welcome you to join epay’s Issuing team as Issuing Operations Manager (m/f/d)!
Do, what you love
- Process and Project Management:
- You apply a data and information driven approach, using available sources and organizing product data and KPIs by defining and closely tracking operational metrics related to card issuing.
- In addition, you are responsible for informing stakeholders of product insights and proactively organize resources to focus attention on the most important deliverables by setting and tracking goals.
- Thereby, you design and organize seamless processes based on card issuing relevant systems, stakeholders, third parties and end customers.
- You make an impact by ensuring that relevant stakeholders in the
organization understand what the Open Loop Issuing team is working on and what the expected deliverables are.
- Driving Force: In this role you are encouraged to contribute own ideas and are significantly responsible for the introduction of new products. Starting with brainstorming and concept development, you will independently take charge of the product
through to its market launch.
- Interface: You act as an interface between Issuing and our in-house specialist departments.
Show us, what you’ve got
- Education & Experience: You have a degree in business administration or information technology, or a comparable qualification and already gained initial insights into the payments area; ideally with open loop cards, payment schemes or mobile apps.
- Working Style: Your structured way of working allows you to always keep a cool head, maintain a clear view and act flexible.
- Communication Skills: You have strong communication skills, easily adapt to different stakeholders and convince them of your cause.
- Personality: You are curious, always willing to learn new skills, and work in a service-oriented manner. You have a basic affinity for IT systems; and won´t mind occasional business trips to customers.
- Language Skills: You can fluently communicate in both written and spoken English in our intercultural environment; German language skills are an advantage.
- Location: Your work location is Martinsried or Föhren; alternatively, you can work from your home office anywhere in Germany.
Up to 50% Home Office
Job Ambassador Program
Toll-free withdrawal of money
International colleagues & projects
Collaboration with major brands and retailers
Food & Drinks
Company pension plan
Please upload your complete application documents incl. your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations in our application tool. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.