Invoicing & Administration Manager (m/f/d)
As an independent full-service payment provider, we offer our global partners with only one interface a platform that makes it possible to remain completely flexible at all times in the ever-changing payment journey. Unser Vertriebsnetz ist eines der am schnellsten wachsenden Netzwerke mit hunderten innovativen Partnern in zahlreichen Ländern. So verbinden wir Handel, Marken und Kundschaft mit skalierbaren Gift-Card-, Prepaid-, Payment-, Issuing-, Acquiring- und Incentive-Lösungen über alle Kanäle und Grenzen hinweg. We are the digital payment unit of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT).
Let’s drive the payment journey of the future together!
Do, what you love
- Billing Management: You are responsible for the creation and control of invoices
- Collaboration: You keep track of and control the billing of new customers, working closely with our IT, Sales, Controlling and Accounting departments
- Error Analysis: You are responsible for the error analysis as well as the recalculation of unbilled transactions
- Administration: You are responsible for master data entry and maintenance of new and existing customers and business partners
- Customer Support: You are a competent contact person for our national and international business customers, suppliers and affiliated entities and are responsible for the processing of inquiries and queries
- Consulting: You are part of the billing team and support us with internal and external inquiries of any kind
Show us, what you’ve got
- Education & Experience: You have a degree in business administration/commerce or comparable training; we also welcome career changers!
- Service & Customer Orientation: You have a strong service and customer orientation and have already gained some experience in a comparable position, ideally in the financial sector
- Work Style: Your strong understanding of numbers and your solution- and result-oriented way of working allow you to keep a cool head at all times
- Personality: You are analytical-creative, detail-oriented and still see the big picture
- IT Skills: You bring a high affinity for IT as well as a confident handling of the MS-Office products
- Language Skills: You can easily communicate in German and English in our intercultural environment in any situation
- Location: Your workplace is Martinsried
Your Contact Person
Up to 50% Home Office
Job Ambassador Program
Toll-free withdrawal of money
International colleagues & projects
Collaboration with major brands and retailers
Food & Drinks
Company pension plan
Please upload your complete application documents incl. your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations in our application tool. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.