Employee (m/f/d) 3rd Level Support
As an independent full-service payment provider, we offer our global partners with only one interface a platform that makes it possible to remain completely flexible at all times in the ever-changing payment journey. Our distribution network is one of the fastest growing networks with hundreds of innovative partners in numerous countries. We connect retailers, brands and consumers with scalable Gift Card, prepaid, payment, issuing, acquiring and incentive solutions across all channels and borders. We are the digital payment unit of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT).
Let’s drive the payment journey of the future together!
Do, what you love
- Customer Support: You support our B2B customers and are the first technical point of contact for questions and problems
- Error Analysis: You analyze technical problems by checking log files and database entries, for example
- Monitoring: You monitor the smooth running of our transaction processing systems
- Documentation: You are responsible for the 3rd level internal documentation of e.g. problem solutions, processes and incidents
- Ticket Processing: You are responsible for processing and tracking incoming requests via ticket system
- Interface: You are the interface between our internal departments and support the communication between them
Show us, what you’ve got
- Education & Experience: You have a degree in technical studies or a comparable education and have already gained experience in the payment sector; we also welcome applications from career changers
- Tech Knowledge: Ideally, you have gained first experiences with SQL, MySQL or MariaDB and in the payment area
- Personality: You are a dedicated person and your team as well as our customers can rely on you 100%.
- Working Style: You keep a cool head even in times of increased pressure and always communicate with our customers in a friendly and competent manner
- Language Skills: You can easily communicate in English in our intercultural environment in any situation
- Location: Your working location is in Martinsried near Munich
Your contact person
IT Hub of Euronet/epay
Big Tech Stack
International Colleagues & Projects
Relocation support for applicants from abroad
Permanent employment relationship
Up to 50% home office
Job Ambassador Program
Toll-free withdrawal of money
Food & Drinks
Please upload your complete application documents incl. your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations in our application tool. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.