Apprenticeship as Office Management Clerk (m/f/d) – Focus Finance & Human Resources
As an independent full-service payment provider, we offer our global partners with only one interface a platform that makes it possible to remain completely flexible at all times in the ever-changing payment journey. Our distribution network is one of the fastest growing networks with hundreds of innovative partners in numerous countries. We connect retailers, brands and consumers with scalable Gift Card, prepaid, payment, issuing, acquiring and incentive solutions across all channels and borders. We are the digital payment unit of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT).
Let’s drive the payment journey of the future together!
Do, what you love
- Step by step, you will gain an insight into the varied and exciting tasks in the areas of human resources, finance and purchasing, as well as office management.
- You will support our Finance team with daily tasks, such as processing and posting incoming invoices, creating and processing outgoing invoices, and payroll accounting
You prepare documents and presentations for colleagues
- You support the organizational preparation and follow-up of meetings and appointments
and welcome visitors
- You take care of incoming and outgoing mail
You will assist with any correspondence with customers, suppliers and internal departments
- You learn everything you need for successful personnel support, recruitment and the development of new employees (m/f/d)
Show us, what you’ve got
- School Leaving Certificate: You have a good to very good school leaving certificate (intermediate school leaving certificate, technical baccalaureate or general university entrance qualification)
- Personality: You are a curious person who likes to work in a team, is enthusiastic about personnel and commercial topics and enjoys dealing with numbers and finances
- Know-how: You have good PC skills and ideally have MS Office skills
- Working Method: You work carefully and independently – accuracy and a sense of responsibility are a matter of course for you
- Languages: You have a good to very good knowledge of German and also feel comfortable in an international and English-speaking environment
- Location: Your workplace is in Martinsried
Your contact person
Permanent employment relationship
Up to 50% home office
Job Ambassador Program
Toll-free withdrawal of money
International colleagues & projects
Collaboration with major brands and retailers
Food & Drinks
Company pension plan
Please upload your complete application documents incl. your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations in our application tool. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.